View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 02:40 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It will take more than season of draft prospects and FAs
I wouldn't argue that the defense has been anything but frustrating this year, but the initial indications are they are a bit better than last year in a new system with a completely new roster and new coaches. I think someone posted they were 18th on DVOA in another thread, up from the high 20's last year.

You say it will take more than a season, but the point of this thread was that I can't see there being much change next year, so I guess if you think most of the talent in the starting 11 now is garbage then you are right, it has to take more than one season.

Right now, I genuinely think the most likely outcome is they re-sign Jones, re-sign one of Fuller or Breeland and then draft another corner and we pretty much play with the same starting 11 next year as this year. It's too early to draw any conclusions on this defense but I would be worried about that as it stands now.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli