View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 11:32 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I’d probably trade Jones, Watkins, Kpassagnon, and Speaks.

I’d invest as many top picks as possible to staffing out the defense. I’d also really hope Chris Harris would be interested in playing here for not that much money. I’ve been making the argument for a couple weeks that we should pursue Woodyard, too. He’s old (and therefore cheap), and he should be an upgrade over Darron Lee.
I don’t think Kpass or Speaks generate any kind of return so stay on the roster. I’m not too sad about that, Kpass has looked decent.

The problem with trading Watkins is it kills your WR situation losing him and Drob, and I’m not a fan of paying Drob what he could get on the open market.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli