View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 03:10 PM   #75
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
That was a great band as was another KC original one whom Newsweek even pegged,"The next great rock-n-roll band"

I will always remember The Rainmakers as Steve Bob and Rich and shows at one block west when it was one block west of KU Med Center. Steve Phillips has played guitar for a long time no in the Irish band The Elders. But I remember him in one his first band Fields who several HS buddies played in.

Was Shooting Star also once Morningstar for some reason I thought when they got their record label the name changed. I also remember Morningstar playing at a JHS or HS assembly cant remember which one.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote