Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 07:28 PM   #230
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by svistop View Post
Starfield is the biggest disappointment in the gaming industry. I had high hopes for this game and was ready to sit up at night flying around different planets and studying their flora and fauna. But in fact, I barely got through this download simulator and immediately deleted it. I won't say it's the worst game of all time, but Todd shouldn't make any more games about space.
He had a good run.

He should retire.

Once upon a time I was looking forward to Elder Scrolls VI.

Yea, right. Not going to be fooled. Even if it is released before I end up in a nursing home...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.