View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:41 PM   #1494
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
They have a guy in Kyrie Irving. A guy that carried the Cavs to a few big wins over the Warriors in the finals. Tatum is a nice compliment to him though.
I think both of them can be the "guy". Similar to Golden State with Curry, Durant, Thompson. New Orleans with Cousins and Davis. Boston with Allen, KG, Pierce.

Teams that don't have multiple players like that who can win a title are very rare. Since 2000, what teams have been like that? 2004 Pistons? 2007 Spurs(yes, they had Duncan, but would you consider Parker, Bowen, or Ginobili to be a player of the caliber)? I'd even argue the 2011 Mavs, because I don't consider that to be Kidd's prime.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.