View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:31 PM   #1492
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
DeRozan I guess. At least he got a team to pay him that kind of money somehow. Lowry has always been the better player.

I just think Boston's a way better coached team with players who have irrational confidence against LeBron rather than none whatsoever (see Raptors--DeRozan).
I agree with you being better coached. Stevens is probably one of the best coaches in the NBA(I'm not willing to say he's better than Pop currently and maybe Kerr).

I still think that if a franchise doesn't have a "guy", they won't go anywhere. Look at the Hawks a few years ago. The Celtics have a "guy" in Tatum. The Raptors don't.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.