View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 09:33 AM   #174
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.
After season 1 I read up to the point where they first find the prison and decided to quit reading there. I'm glad I did.

It's like reading a book vs. the movie. Always see the movie first. Then the book just adds to the story...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.