View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 02:10 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by tk13

I think I'm missing something here. I absolutely fail to see how one group can set off noisemakers and fireworks and aim it into someone else's property but if someone sets off some kind of "loud noisemaker" that is not aimed at anyone, they are in the wrong? I don't see how one can be allowed and not the other. If you were bashing them both, that would be a little more acceptable, but you're being kind of hypocritical here, you're allowing the kids to harass but not Bwana, and that's hypocritical. I would like to see what you propose Bwana doing to rectify this situation, it would be much more highly productive as opposed to attacking people and calling them "dumbass". You get upset at Bwana for retaliating when someone gets on him, but yet you do the same thing, albeit verbally....
My first post in the thread pointed out the inconsistency of claiming a deterrent effect, at the same time that he claimed not being identified.

I never wrote anything in defense of the bottle rocket kids.

What happens here is that someone reads something they disagree with and then use putdowns and name calling without addressing the point of what they disagree with.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.