View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:30 AM   #426
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So Pearlman wrote a Kobe book; mostly a book about the early Kobe era Lakers.

https://deadspin.com/i-wrote-a-book-...ung-1845138472

He wrote it over a couple of years before Kobe died and it sure sounds like it won't be terribly flattering.

Those of you that are familiar with sportswriters almost certainly know Perlman. He's kinda the Ron Chernow/David Halberstam of sports authors (not newspaper wretches, but guys who write books).

I mean...I'm gonna read this. As a Lakers/Kobe fan, it's gonna be a must see. But I really do kinda feel bad for Pearlman here because he's in a big time no-win spot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.