Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 10:27 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
You dont own property do you? I believe its 5 feet and people go to court and spend 1000s of dollars over 6 inches of property. Its my understanding the fence was there when he bought the lot and he has a certificate showing ths the fence is 5 feet over the line into his property. That he has is piece of paper without the pins at the corners so he needs those before even considering moving the fence. The 5 foot strip is more valuable that a fence considering the price of urban property and he is paying the taxes on that land not the neighbor. I think he just doesnt want to be a dick to his neighbor but he might have to. Honestly id get a survey with fence line stakes and begin the process of moving the fence.
I do own property. I am in my third house. So your solution is spend thousands on attorneys and if he wins he still probably has to pay for the new fence and digging out that brush with a backhoe.

Or he could just offer to pay to solve the problem, and see if his neighbor is willing to let him get rid of a yard work headache he obviously doesn't want.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.