View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 09:01 AM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I tried the Fred Couples/Jim Furyk "natural swing" and it never felt natural. It is easier on your body, but I struggled to square the head up at impact.

I say tried, but it was really about 5 range sessions and a few rounds.

However, when I went back to my original swing, I found that it was much easier to fix, because all the natural swinging had erased a couple of bad habits. Who knew?

Its not like I was fixing a bad slice/hook, or hard pull, but I went from mid 80s to shooting rounds in the high 70s.

My best round was a 76, but it was at Hoots Hollow at Country Creek, and I think everyone who plays there probably shoots a PR. It's a great course, but there just isn't a lot of trouble. Sure, it's has several holes over water, etc. but when I played, there were not a lot of trees, or other obstructions.

Still, you bet your ass I claim that score of 76.
If you want to feel good about yourself go to Painted Hills. It was actually a much improved track last year. But that place is so easy. I can shoot 60s there. Whenever Im in a funk I go play a round there or Sykes/OP.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.