View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 07:26 PM   #27
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He's got a really solid shot of making this football team in my opinion. He can cover those pesky slots well, and if McDuffie and Sneed are manning the outside then your next option is Baker. I don't know, I'm really ****ing stoked. I know it's a 7th-round pick but sometimes you catch lightning in a bottle and I think this kid can definitely give Baker a run for his money. We'll find out.
The best safety in the history of this franchise was an undrafted punter, so I can definitely see this kid making the team.

He is fast, and from what I have heard some commentators say, he is very smart as well.

He has a great chance to be on practice squad, and decent chance to be a special teams standout.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.