Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #1103
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
IIRC, she specified that she paid Bronn to set up the meeting. That's a small detail that hasn't been discussed much.

She wanted to illustrate to Jaime that ol' faithful Bronn is only faithful to the $, and that only she was his one true ally. Then she slaps Jaime with the "i'm pregnant now kiss me" crap.
I don't believe that's correct. I don't recall if she knew about it before it happened, but she specifically said she was going to punish Bronn and didn't say anything about paying him.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.