Thread: My Dumb Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 09:00 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I prefer Gladney, but wouldn’t mind Diggs. Even with Breeland back CB still needs addressed

My draft guide has Biadasz going in the third or fourth, so I’m a bit iffy spending a two.. NFL strong but middling athlete, seems like Reid prefers athletic, mobile centers

AO is another guy that can likely be had later, at least according to my guide... but he’s a big sucker at 6’5 250 and who knows if Seals-Jones is up the #2 role, so I don’t hate it

Really like Wilson with this pick, he showed up at Wyoming as a CB and it apparently translated perfectly to LB... dude can cover

If McFarland falls that far, go for it... but he’s apparently sketchy as a pass catcher
I hate Biadasz as a Center in this Offense, but I think you can play him at Guard. I don't know if they're shopping for a Center right now.

I have Albert O in the 3 to 4 range, ao I think it's an ideal spot.

Think Gladney goes before 32.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.