View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:12 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
007 said he got in line an hour before kickoff and still missed half of the first quarter. I don't know wtf is going on down there these days but that is flat out unacceptable.
I was in line for an hour and realized that not only had I not gone forward, but people just weren't lining up at ALL, they were simply mashing into to a morass so I wasn't any further back either. I just gave up and walked to a different gate. Missed the first two drives even though we were in line at 4:40.

The community america gate was an unbelievable shit-show and I don't think that was the case everywhere.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 01-22-2019 at 10:26 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.