View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:25 PM   #861
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
They don't realize that without the fans, Star Wars would just be a forgotten 70s flick replaying at 3 am on some generic channel.

I am not saying that you run every decision by the fan base but at the very least, review their opinions and feedback.

But agendas must be maintained.
It's hubris to overrate your importance. S can survive just fine without 40 year old dudes like me. My kids (and their female cousins who came with Sat) don't care about the original trilogy and the franchise survives just fine.

It also thrives globally, so again: don't be sure we are that important
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.