View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #119
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It's never going to be 100% consistent. Every single game you could pick a handful of penalties in which the same player had gotten away with it previously.
My point is that he's never, to my knowledge, received a PI for doing that in a defenders face in the past. But now, in the biggest non-playoff game of the year, it's a problem. How about the refs use a little restraint. If they don't like it, then they go over to the Coach or player and tell them they'll get flagged if they do it again.

The all-star ref crew tried to be the show last night. They sucked at their jobs, and it took away from what should have been a great game. And no, I don't for a minute think that the refs or league are out to get the Chiefs. I'm not that guy....
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.