Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:45 PM   #516
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I kinda feel like people keep wanting Katie Sackoff to happen and she just doesn't.

I dunno - maybe it's because I just didn't watch Battlestar Galactica so I don't appreciate her at all. But I've seen her in a few things and I've seen her as a highly touted addition to a series/movie or two and I've just never though "oh hell yes, she'll make that a lot better..."

She's just there.
I don't believe I've ever seen her in anything, save for the animated Star Wars series, but I do like the continuity this casting brings.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.