View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:47 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
What cities are being considered?
According to Manfred. I think I read that it will definitely be one team for the west and 1 team for the east. Many of these cities are actually really strong expansion markets.

“We have a real list of cities that I think are not only interested in having baseball, but are viable in terms of baseball … Portland, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Nashville in the United States, certainly Montreal, maybe Vancouver, in Canada,” Manfred said. “We think there’s places in Mexico we could go for the long haul.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/07/rob-manfred...ble-expansion/
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote