View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 12:57 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It's just plain comical to begin with that people were actually trying to downplay Mahomes' greatness coming into this season. This whole 'He will come back down to reality' crap is no longer an argument and really never was.

He's the best football player on planet Earth, and it's not even really close. This game is just plain easy to him. So easy that I often find myself taking winning for granted, which I never thought would happen as a KC fan.
There are still a lot of people downplaying it. You don’t have to look very far down the rabbit hole on Twitter and YouTube to find the jealous fans of other teams who make pretty absurd claims about Mahomes. But that has been the case for every great player in the past. There are always haters out there.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.