View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:03 PM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrookedTrump View Post
This is why nothing will ever be perfect when it comes to getting calls right. I've seen the Edelman play and slow motion replays now several times and every time I see it it is completely obvious to me (and obviously to the replay officials) he never touched it. There isn't one single replay that proves it but each replay eliminates a possibility. Problem is, like we are seeing in this thread, some people just can't figure it out even when it's pretty obvious. The bigger problem is that sometimes those people who can't figure it out are the replay officials themselves. Hogan had two catches replayed, one called a catch and one reversed, both were literally the exact same catch. If 1st one was a catch then the second one should have been, who can figure it out???? Roughing the passer non hit in Brady was brutal, but no less brutal than the non pick call that helped Chiefs get to the 2 yard line, but we don't want to talk about that because that went the Chiefs way, just saying.....refereeing was pretty bad to both sides and not reason for Cheifs losing, that's on Dee Ford!

Edelman was in the wrong place, doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Not too different that Dee Ford. It was stupid play on his part - he was very lucky to get bailed out. Should have never been in that position. Being that close and trying to make a play like that is the definition of being undisciplined.

You have a little cognitive dissonance - you're trying to make this situation fit your minds narrative on how the game was won fairly. Don't worry, we all do it.

The replays were far from obvious. It really doesn't matter - the game is over and the outcome is decided. Why do you care?
RufusRJones is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RufusRJones is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.