Thread: Mock (9/26)
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:36 AM   #5
MVP

I don't think there is a chance Veach goes WR in round 1. If he does go DE early, I'd probably slide Jones up to that slot and I like Jones a whole bunch.

And speaking of WR, since when has Reid ever coveted a couple of big guys at the position that aren't all that quick? It's not that I don't like them, hell I think Seth Williams will be a star. That said, I don't see either as really great fits for what Reid does and likes. I'd say guys like Marquez Stephenson and Isaiah McKoy are much better fits in that 6' area plus.

I am also in agreement that Fisher is going absolutely nowhere. If they get rid of a tackle, my thoughts would be Schwartz first and they plug Niang in there. That said, I think they extend Fisher and make the cap situation there work.

I really like Lenoir out of Oregon and I think he's going to be a solid mid-range pick.

I don't know how you see Malone being a fit here. He's more of a fit as a 3-4 OLB that needs to gain weight. I dunno, not buying that one.

Definitely agree on O-line early. I don't think Veach will sit on it again after watching Pat get chased around too much already this year.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.