Thread: Mock (9/26)
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 04:53 PM   #4
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

The Chiefs are not trading Fisher and replacing him with a guy that hasn't played football in 2 years.
I agree.

I also think we would take a different approach to the draft. I just don't think it makes any sense to draft a WR in the first round. Sure we should grab one somewhere in the draft, but it makes far more sense to address the OT position or a defensive playmaker. But drafting two WRs with our first four picks? I'll pass.

I get that we need WRs, but I also think the Chiefs can benefit from having vet WRS who are looking for work that would be will to come play on "prove it deals" knowing that Pat would be their QB. We need to let Veach get creative. It's the one position that I think we can get away with looking for bargains in the near term.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.