Thread: Mock (9/26)
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
__

I'm still tinkering around with an offseason where the cap doesn't go up, and it keeps getting harder for me to keep Fisher on the roster.

I'll be doing offseasons where we do, but do the Chiefs want to go back to the convert-salary-into-bonuses option so damn soon with Mahomes/Jones/Kelce? Maybe.

At the end of the day, it depends on if Niang is worth anything. The whole reason they drafted him was because they probably figured they couldn't keep Schwartz and Fisher both. So I think letting Fish walk is the preferable option.

The Chiefs elect to retain neither Okafor or Kpassagnon, but honestly Charlton was outplaying Kpassagnon anyway through the first two weeks. I'm still a big fan of Demone Harris, and I think he's a strong-side starter if he can piece together some passrush moves. I still spend a 2nd at the position anyway, because Spags looooves overloading at DE.

I think Sneed's emergence means we don't have to take a corner high, though I still would because Fenton can't be trusted, but hey I only have so many picks.

I worry a bit about the WR corps a bit, as there's no clear Sammy Watkins replacement, but maybe Hardman takes the next step this year. I'm also expecting further progression for Mahomes, and Year 4 Mahomes is going to be close to the Peak Mahomes era we're all dying to see -- though we may already be there. But I spent a 1st and a 3rd on the position because I think that's what Veach wants to do anyway.

I'm really starting to see the need to draft multiple linebackers in 2021, but at this time I've refrained. If Gay continues to ride the pine, however, and Hitchens can't pull his shit together, there's going to be some dramatic actions.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.