View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #82
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
I feel like Kilmer was just there...as for Clooney he definitely was an ok Playboy Bruce Wayne but not much else. I think Pattinson will surprise everyone and you got an awesome director and hopefully awesome screenplay doing this. Majority from what I see online prefer Pattinson, both were good choices. I was in the bandwagon for Armie Hammer prior. Affleck imo was a great Dark Knight returns Batman but had a horrible script and meh director.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.