View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:35 PM   #3245
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I do get a kick out of these big 'search firm' deals where they just hire one of the 4 guys I could've come up with via a google search back in January...

How much did it cost you to get the list that Rock M Nation put together within 72 hours of the DRF news being rumored, eh Mizzou? 6 figures, right?
Happens everywhere.

My department is being re-organized, and the consultant we hired to do our search presented the plan a week or two ago, with the announcement that her friend/our new CEO's friend is taking the open C-level position that will head our department.

So, I think, basically, we paid the consultant 10s of thousands of dollars to hire the CEO's pal and put in place the structure she would have put in place in the first place.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.