View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:01 AM   #67
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

He looked good on the first drive, but didn’t do much after that.

Against a Chiefs team missing a couple DL and both starting cornerbacks, he only produced a TD (which was aided by a missed false start on 4th and 1) and 2 field goals through the rest of the game and OT.

Even for having several players out, the Chiefs defense didn’t play very well. A lot of missed tackles that extended drives.

Will he be good? Maybe. We definitely don’t have enough information to make a conclusion either way.

I didn’t see any real “wow” moments like Mahomes had in his first start. And yes, I’m comparing him to Mahomes. If Herbert is going to be their QB for a decade, then he’ll be compared to Mahomes every step of the way.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.