View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:00 PM   #47
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He was not good in the bowl game...he was showing serious poor leverage with the guys Oregon threw at him. He's not a space guy and he's never going to be so he needs to be basically great with power and leverage and well he wasn't.

If that bowl game is the player he is....3rd rounder.
I agree with this take.

I watched the game looking at Biadasz and came away unimpressed. He didn't look at all strong or get much push. Too many times he would stand up and lean on his guy. He looked really slow and unatheletic.

The announcers talked up Oregon's OL in pregame so I watched them too. I didn't see a whole lot there to get me excited either. The strength of this year's OL draft is at tackle where we don't have a glaring need. I'm guessing if we go IOL this year it will be in lower rounds.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.