View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 09:54 PM   #198
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Still haven't seen them play a down, but when I skimmed their stats I kind of felt the same. And considering their offense is pretty simple really you have to wonder what's holding them back, if anything.
I've seen both of the Titans games. They ran the ball a ton in both games (Henry had 31 carries and 25 carries respectively) but not real effectively. Tannehill carved up Jacksonville's defense about the same way Fitzpatrick did.

The big difference is that Tennessee's pass rush was just pretty much absent both against Denver and against Jacksonville. Miami's defense looked a lot better tonight than Tennessee did in week 2.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.