Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #220
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Not to introduce but harvest the Mutant movement by innocuous ploys for power or influence to create more Mutants he'd more like Essex in the beginning because of the retcon.
The Eternals movie is going to introduce the MCU mutants, I'm sure of it. Eternals, Deviants, and Humans with powers that evolve over time, that's what the Celestials grew on Earth.

And I think I agree with Dane - there's no time for a major baddie introduction in the series finale. It's going to be some type of ascended Loki....one that rules Asgard and/or the Yodenheim or has a chest full of infinity stones/gauntlets or is an ancient Loki fulfilling a millennium long plan, or some other type of device. Maybe they'll "hint" at another character that "could" show up down the road, but it would have to be quick solid work to pull it off.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote