Thread: Mock (10/23)
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 12:42 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Elam is a guy that will probably eat himself out of the league fairly fast and I don't think Harold is what I would go for. It's a pretty deep edge draft.

The Jets are a team that I think Alex would block, so I don't see him as a Jet. They are more rebuild than ready and I look for them to take a gamble on someone like Lamar Jackson.

I see the best trading partners being the Jaguars, Cardinals or Vikings.

Jaguars are built up and a Alex Smith is probably the ideal QB for Coughlin. Arians wanted Alex before and will want to reload and try again before he dies on a sideline. Bradford has shitty knees, Bridgewater has bad knees and Keenum isn't a quality starter.

Washington could join in if they lose Cousins.

The Texans need Cunningham and don't need Kpass. They have no interest in a lopsided trade.

4th round is too early for depth fatties.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.