View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:56 AM   #816
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
med rare
I'm not convinced that it's dead.

In a related historical story, I was a cook at a steak house for several years in high school and college. I still remember one memorable order. The guy ordered a steak medium rare, and I sent it out. He sent it back and said it wasn't medium rare, so I puzzled over it and gave him one that was more on the rare side. He sent it back again, and the waitress said he was mad, so my manager cooked the next one, and we both agreed that it was a perfect medium rare. We'd each cooked thousands of steaks by that point, so we kinda knew what we were doing. He sent it back again with a message that he couldn't believe that a steak house didn't know what "medium rare" meant, and stormed out, and we never did figure out what was wrong. My manager theorized that he had "medium rare" and "medium well" mixed up or something, but to this day it haunts me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.