View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 08:12 PM   #95
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You just like to floss shame.

Side note - my dentist got a whizz-bang water scraper thing about 4-5 years ago and asked me if I wanted to use that instead of the metal pick. Oh hell yes, I'll try anything instead of that damn metal pick.

I love it; high pitched whir I can ignore well enough and nowhere near as much agony. They get the last few spots they couldn't hit with the metal one but I don't have a screaming headache and bloody mouth anymore.

But now I specifically have to ask them to use it. They don't mention it and my wife doesn't even realize they have it. They do - it exists and they're happy to fire it up if I ask them to. Is there any reason why it seems to have fallen out of favor or do you figure this particular office just had enough patients who didn't like it that it's not at the front of their mind.
I just had that done yesterday. I wasn't particularly a fan of it, though it was better than the ultrasonic thing that sadistic hygienists have tried on me on the past.

I really like the little metal picks. Plain old-fashioned hand cleaning. The personal attention makes me feel like a Roman emperor or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.