View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 11:11 AM   #755
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Ok I知 here to apologize

I thought my pick wasn稚 until the seventh round and was extremely busy this last weekend with the Long Beach Grand Prix.

I have personally apologized to RSN for my mistake. The only other time I missed was Easter which I always thought on holidays it was suspended. Many other people have missed more picks over the years than me. I feel I have been a great contributor to these mocks over the years. I had no idea was gonna be this busy at work this weekend with my manager even walking out on Saturday. I know we all work but this weekend was crazy for me .

But I知 a responsible person so I知 personally saying I知 sorry to everyone who participates in this mock draft. I don稚 have another pick till end of seventh I値l be here to pick.

Once again I知 sorry

Eh, it's fine. At least you're double checking to make sure dudes haven't been picked
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.