View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 07:16 AM   #63
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I’d take the younger Hardman any day of the week in a pure footrace.

Hill has unreal speed but it’s his unearthly short area quickness and football intelligence that make him a special football player.
Hill does everything fast, whether it's getting off the line, making hard cuts or breaks, or running back to the huddle, etc. I have never seen another human being with his fast twitch muscles engaged in almost every movement he makes. I think it takes Hill about a stride and a half to be at top speed.

Hardman is obviously very fast, but I think it's more top end speed. It takes him maybe 3-4 strides to reach top speed. Someone referenced the catch and run from the Tennessee game, but his long TD against Baltimore is also a good example. On that 3rd and 4th stride he just pulls away from the defenders like they are standing still.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.