View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 06:58 AM   #62
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
I agree with this wholeheartedly. From the very beginning Mecole has struck me as someone who loves being in the limelight and is willing to put in the work to achieve success. I think he has a confidence about him that will get him there.
I said this in another thread, but I will always remember Hardman walking off the field after the Texans game. He wasn't hooping and hollering, even though he sparked the comeback with a great kick-off return, and just looked at the camera, pointed to his head, and said stick around, we have a bigger goal in mind.

I thought that moment showed how mature he was, but it also showed how the front office and coaching staff had this team focused on a singular goal.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.