Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 10:00 AM   #597
Andy Reid Supporter

Joe Banner
Joe Banner @JoeBanner13
talking to Bears & Chiefs & watching Watson, it could turn out to have been a great QB class. Some teams in need may 2nd guess themselves
7:33 AM · Aug 10, 2017

**** NFL experts. "oh my god this class sucks wait for next year!". God I'm glad we finally pulled the damn trigger.

I will maintain what I said before the draft: this is a good QB class and I would have been happy with many of these guys. They all have ability and some warts.

I hope Mahomes, Watson, Kizer and Trubisky all turn into good starters for a long time so we can shit on these "experts" every year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.