Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #596
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yep; pulling for Kizer.

But Kizer's warts weren't physical. They weren't even schematic. They were the intangibles. So what you could see in Kizer is the kind of hot start and early plateau you got from someone like Josh Freeman (or even Jay Cutler).

It shouldn't surprise anyone if he's the better of the 4 QBs right out of the box because he comes from a relatively advanced system and has a world of arm talent. But if his intangibles are a problem, he won't grow much beyond that.
He's got all the physical tools. I'm interested to see how he does in Cleveland when they lose most of their games this year. Does he rise above? Or does he go in a shell and start sucking with them?

I think Reid would have been a good fit for Kizer as a coach. I wouldn't take him over Mahomes now though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.