Thread: Video Games Netflix: Iron Fist
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:13 PM   #76
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I always thought him and cage were horrible characters. I didn't like iron fist until he was in the young avengers or what ever it was called tv show led by spiderman and fury.

His fight scenes are not on par with daredevil, which you would figure 15 years of training by monks would be better.

Also. I am not understanding the hate luke cage series is getting. I thought it was decent.
The bad guys in this show are done by better actors than the good guys. Even when they get on a roll (good guys) the writing is holding them back. The Gao interrogation scene is a good example of this. And the lead isn't believable at all. I'm beyond sick of the man-child hippy shit. Hearing him mention that he was trained in self control, and then seeing him do stupid shit and get angry when it doesn't work. And the sprinklings of pretend Eastern mysticism in the dialogue leave him sounding like that 30 year old idiot friend on Face Book who just discovered New Age bullshit that's been around in this country for 50+ years or so. I like the sidekick. She's a cutie. I enjoyed seeing the Night Nurse and Gao show up-but they both just remind me that I'm still waiting for another season of DareDevil.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.