Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:19 PM   #1813
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Hows the Walther? I almost bought one until i figured out the give law enforcement a 30% discount. Im not subsidizing police by paying way more than something is worth.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I (personally) LOVE both the Walther AND the Bersa - both fine pistols. I normally carry the Bersa or the Walther in the Truck (hidden) but easily reachable.

Just my opinion - but carrying something "small" for me is more preferable than trying to lug my 1911 around all day.

Additionally, I carry HST rounds in both - and they are, indeed, nasty. Let's put it this way, If, God forbid, I shoot a bad guy with one of them in the nuts....he will have a VERY BAD DAY.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.