View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 06:38 PM   #132
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Bullshit! I saw the thread before I went back to work. My thread, and everybody else's parody thread, was still existent. And yes, you are correct, there were five or six of them. But don't try to tell me that nobody started a "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" thread because I saw it. And I'm quite certain others did, too.

And don't try to explain that you or anyone else combined all of the parody threads because the other parody threads are still out there while the threads you claim to combine has only 16 posts, 10 of which occurred on my thread before I went back to work.

This is no longer about my being a prick. This is about the integrity of this forum, IMO. Don't get me wrong. I have always liked you but I think you are being stubborn, unfair, and dishonest in this instance.
Look, I'm done trying to explain this to you. I KNOW what I did, and it's in the logs for the other mods to see.

The "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" thread you saw was in the process of being merged. The first thread I merged was not yours, which is why both existed simultaneously.

Of course, you don't know this, because you're not a mod and you DON'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE how this software works. Because if you did, you'd know that you can only merge TWO THREADS AT A TIME. That means to merge 6 threads, I had to go through the process 5 separate times, resulting in the parody threads AS WELL AS the merged thread existing simultaneously.

4 of the 6 threads I merged had only 1 post - the starter - including yours. The other two had only a handful of posts. As for the other posts being out there, I'm going to merge them right now since you're such a ****ing pussy about it.

This isn't about the integrity of the forum, this is about you being righteously indignant for no ****ing reason at all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.