View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 06:33 PM   #130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Listen closely.

NOBODY STARTED A THREAD TITLED "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS!"

I merged 6 threads together and RENAMED ALL OF THEM.

Is it that hard to understand?
Bullshit! I saw the thread before I went back to work. My thread, and everybody else's parody thread, was still existent. And yes, you are correct, there were five or six of them. But don't try to tell me that nobody started a "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" thread because I saw it. And I'm quite certain others did, too.

And don't try to explain that you or anyone else combined all of the parody threads because the other parody threads are still out there while the threads you claim to combine has only 16 posts, 10 of which occurred on my thread before I went back to work.

This is no longer about my being a prick. This is about the integrity of this forum, IMO. Don't get me wrong. I have always liked you but I think you are being stubborn, unfair, and dishonest in this instance.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli