View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 11:11 AM   #91
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Kristen is a great name, but for some reason when I meet a Kristen or a Kirsten I can never remember whether it's one or the other.
My wife's name is Kristin and people are constantly misspelling it with an e or calling her Kirsten or Christina. Strangely, no one ever calls her Kris or Krissy, me included.

For me, my grandpa, my dad, me and my oldest son all have the same first name and different middle names. My grandpa went by his first name and the rest go by our middle names. My dad did use his first name professionally and so did I in the Army and in college, where it was difficult to inform people that I don't use that name. In the Army, it was weird because my friends would call me by my middle name and everyone else called me by my first name.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.