View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 09:38 PM   #52
MVP

I am not a journalist, but I suspect you waded into serious defamation territory here. I hope you corroborated everything you wrote with more than the significant other of a prominent chiefs player. Because you have clearly crossed the threshold for malice in this and the other EB thread.

edit: Also there are some serious holes in your article. For example: You imply that the Chiefs brought EB back because they wanted him to get a head coaching opportunity, even if it wasn't in the best interests of the team. I have a really hard time imagining that.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote