Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 09:59 AM   #73
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Yep, I noticed their live cost is 44.95, which is way better than Youtube after their huge hike.
Ehh, it's only a $5 difference with the base packages. I tried Hulu with Live TV for a while. I liked their channel selection, but there were a few things that really turned me off. You only get 50hrs of DVR unless you pay an upgrade fee. You can only have 2 devices in use at one time, unless you pay an upgrade fee. You can only stream from 1 location at a time. So you can't share the service with someone else outside of the home. Or if you owned 2 houses in different cities, you'd need 2 separate Hulu accounts for it to work.

I share my YoutubeTV account with family so we split the cost. Not possible with Hulu.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.