View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 08:23 PM   #538
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
I'm guessing since they've been collecting dna and experiences of guests who are mostly wealthy powerful people, the end game plan by William and Delos was to eventually replace those people with identical hosts and take control of nearly everything in the real world. From the statements the MIB has been making, seems he's had a change of heart and now he's looking to correct his biggest mistake. Step one was terminating Delos eventual resurrection.
I think so too. Further, regardless of whether or not they know about Jim Delos' immortality board, the Delos company replacements wouldn't have the problem of being unable to accept their reality since they'd just be programmed as hosts. They do the company's bidding and get "disappeared" once their purpose has been fulfilled.

What I wanna know is if Ford had the inkling the company would do such a thing when he realized the implications of having extremely life-like automatons and did he have some sort of countermeasure in mind. Just typing this out now makes me think he knew such a move would come, and this is the point of the "maze" and having hosts gain their own sapience.

I guess the conflicts shaking out are Ford vs the Delos Board, William vs Ford, William vs the Delos Board, Maeve vs Dolores and Dolores vs everyone.

Bernard is probably a tool of Ford in some way, maybe..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.