View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #69
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I missed this game due to having some work that absolutely needed to be done by Monday Morning but caught the highlights yesterday.

How did Sammy Watkins pick himself up after that hit he took? In the highlights all they did was show the hit then moved on. Looked nasty.

Thanks GB!
I don't know how Sammy got up so fast. Initially I thought he was knocked out. The whole bar thought he was out cold. Then about 30 seconds later he was walking off the field under his own power, though he was grimacing and squinting pretty hard. Maybe his solar lizard powers kicked in.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote