Old 04-22-2024, 01:04 AM   #194
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Not his money.
He was reparations for Rodney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Marcus Allen banging Nicole probably caused it....
Ahhh of all people in the world she could have banged… why in the hell did she have to bang Marcus Allen?!?! I mean, come on… your man’s career is over and you are gonna bang the dude who seemingly took your place, not only as a superstar NFL RB, but as a star RB for USC!!! I mean, the dude’s ego was likely already kind of taking a beating as it was with his career ending, but that is just straight-up salt on the wound. Honestly… If OJ were pissed about Nicole and Marcus… I wouldn’t blame him… I’d be pissed at Marcus too, for it’s not like he didn’t have plenty of options either… dude didn’t HAVE to **** Nicole…

And while I say I don’t blame OJ for being pissed about that, it doesn’t mean we’d have the same reaction to it. Lol, my reaction to that would be to never speak to her again and try to have my parents exchange our kids so I never had to see her again. OJ’s reaction was to kill her…. With a knife. He would have been better off just writing her off… and ppl would have still loved him as they did before. But no, this dude wanted to kill his ex and some dude with a knife.

Blows my mind… and holy cow, what a hopeless feeling it must be, knowing that you’ve got a crazy-pissed off OJ Simpson coming after you with a knife. One of the last dudes on Earth I’d want to be in that scenario with. If what OJ said was true about Goldman getting into a karate stance when he attacked him, then good lord, why did Goldman do that?! Don’t try to fight a crazed OJ… just count your losses and run away. Because karate ain’t gonna do a freaking thing to a pissed off OJ with a knife. Admire the dude’s (Goldman’s) courage tho. It’s speculated by many that he died trying to save Nicole…
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.