View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 07:10 PM   #118
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
It's cool that you want to be a coach but remember what you are there for. Know what you are talking about and how to teach and make players better. As they are getting better they will respect you as will the parents. The most annoying thing ever is some dumb ass that doesn't know the game or how to make his players better in every aspect. They may donate their time but they're wasting everyone else's. Unfortunately that is a pretty large number of coaches in kids athletics. I hope for the players sake you know what your doing.
My man...did you think I made this thread because I am coaching a little league baseball team.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote