View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 07:29 PM   #5275
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I’m pretty excited for next season, assuming our last scholarship goes to AJ Green from UNI.
We picked up a C transfer the other day whos probably our best one since Cato in 97. I could see finishing 3rd-5th in the Big12.

Also any word on Hunter? A few weeks ago I assumed he’d have transferred to KU by now.
Self said the other day that our roster isn’t near complete and won’t be until we know officially about Wilson and Braun. He seemed to leave the door open for both to come back. Might just be Coach speak though.

I’m wondering if a decision on Hunter is dependent on what they do. Different positions, so I wouldn’t think it would matter much.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.